Monday, April 25, 2011

Rest? HAH!

Or was it?

I figure since it's been so long, I'll do a double post. This will get everything up to date on what's going on with me over here while sticking to my new schedule and still not having everything in overwhelmingly large chunks.

So after I left the girls on Sunday, I headed home to big things. Like new apartment things. Check it out!


Hawaiian Gothic

So that's cool. And I actually have a bed to sleep on now!


...sorta.


That's right, I'm a proud new owner of a big inflatable bed. It's a Hawaiian transplant classic!


The back fence of our lanai has huge snails.

And our complex has scary huge moths.

And look! we learned how to set absinthe on fire. It makes it so delicious.

And mysterious.

Well, that should be pretty good for now. It should give you a pretty good idea of what's going on over on this rock. Look for next week's post on stuff! Like, actual stuff. We're filling the apartment. No more Otter Pop movie parties on the floor with pillows. It's almost like we're actual adults with jobs.

Aloha.

1 comment:

  1. next time i see you, i'll show you how to put absinthe in your mouth, light it on fire, then "swallow" it by closing your mouth and cutting off the oxygen to the fire.

    actually, from what i said you can just do it. haha

    ReplyDelete