Tuesday, May 25, 2010

4 8 15 16 23 42

I am now completely absorbed in the epic mindfuck that is J.J. Abrams' Lost. I don't really want to give much out right now, because my theories are so young, but suffice it to say that it is a great show and I highly recommend you watch it.

I know a lot of people like to clown on it. They are wrong. Don't listen to what they say; listen to what I say. If for nothing else, check it out for the fucking clinic Michael Emerson puts on every time he opens his mouth. Whenever the camera is on him you will be transfixed. Seriously, every bit of that Emmy was deserved. If you like TV that will really deal with big themes about the human condition and make you think, Lost is your animal. Don't be like me and say no to it just because you've seen people get too wrapped up in it. That only happens because it is so good. I know it's on ABC, but this is definite Must See TV.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read this post a couple days ago and decided to try it out. i spent over five hours last night watching the first season. fuck you, nathan: you've raped my social life, my summer's gpa, and, worst of all, my dignity.

    that aside, i agree. seems like a pretty interesting show.

    ReplyDelete